Crowns & Bridges
Crown: A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth — to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
• To protect a weak tooth caused by decay from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
• To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
• To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
• To hold a dental bridge in place
• To cover mis shapened or severely discoloured teeth
• To cover a dental implant
• To make a cosmetic modification
Bridge: Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap — these two or more anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth — and a false tooth/teeth in between. Dental bridges are supported by natural teeth or implants.
• Restore your smile
• Restore the ability to properly chew and speak
• Maintain the shape of your face
• Distribute the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
• Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
At we offer a wide range of crowns and bridges of different types and materials that are suitable for our patients both ergonomically and economically. Also we provide these prosthesis with a “no questions asked” replacement warranty ranging from 5 to 15years.